RADIOLOGICALLY PROVEN and efficient dry process
With the cleanLASER, nuclear contaminations with rates of 99.6 % and more for α and particularly high factors for β and γ radiation can be removed. The homogenized blasting technology makes it possible to gently clean all common geometries and metal materials below the degradation threshold for reuse or recycling.
The process can thus be used economically and in an environmentally friendly manner for both decommissioning and maintenance work on running nuclear power plants. Cleaning using laser light as a dry process replaces the chemical wet and the mechanical blasting process.
- Decontamination rates of 99.6 % and more
- High decontamination area rates with > 15 m²/h for slightly adhering contaminations (rust, oxides) and > 8 m²/h for solid contamination (hot area, paint)
- Enormous reduction of hazardous and expensive secondary waste (further development of extraction systems)
- Flexible technology configurations in mobile or stationary control cabinets, hand-held and/or automated optics, up to 50 m fiber tube package
- Negligible influence on base material allows reuse of decontaminated devices/products (hardness, tensile and macro tests successful)
- Prevention of the spread of impurities (corrosion infiltration tests successful)