Rubber and Tires
in the elastomer and tire mold industry
When it comes to the challenge of cleaning tire molds, cleanLASER has solutions that deliver excellent results – from handheld to fully automated laser cleaning systems.
advantages of laser cleaning
- The flexibility of use proves to be a particular advantage due to the variety of mold and profile geometries.
- In contrast to conventional particle or ice blasting processes, the running costs of the clean laser process are negligible.
- The laser process is not only damage-free, but also almost noiseless.
- Due to its compact design, the cleanLASER can be used flexibly even where space is limited.
- Depending on the degree of soiling, the size of the mold and the laser power, the cleaning time for a tire mold is between 25 and 75 minutes.